Rocket URIGLOW® Transiluminating Ureteric Stents provide rapid identification of the lower pelvic ureter during open and laparoscopic surgery.
- HIGH VISIBILITY in a wide range of operative conditions has been achieved by using a new type of optical fibre, ensuring better intra-operative performance and easier detection.
The Rocket URIGLOW® Light Guide Coupler (LGC) is a reusable precision optical device designed to absorb >90% of infra-red radiation present in the output of medical light sources. It safely and securely links fibre optic cables to the URIGLOW® Transilluminating Ureteric Stents.
- HIGH LEVEL IR ABSORPTION. The URIGLOW® LCG is designed to absorb >90% of light source IR output which means there is no detrimental heating effect in the ureter from high intensity light sources.
- ROBUST DESIGN. Solid stainless steel construction securely protects the delicate IR mirror and lens assembly.
- SECURE ATTACHMENT . The coupler will securely attach the URIGLOW® transilluminating stents to any standard Storz/ACMI screw type light cable fitting.
- REUSABLE: The URIGLOW® Light Guide Coupler is designed for steam sterilisation.
Autoclave: 3mins @ 137°C/2.5bar. Carefully follow instructions provided with the unit
Optical Fibre: 2.0mm Max OD x 1m long. Radio-opaque marker line. Active tip: 6 x 1cm high intensity emission points. 1st point 15mm from distal domed tip. 5 x 1cm graduations commencing 75mm from tip.Packed: 2 stents in separate trays with cystoscope bung and instruction sheet. For single use.
Phipps J.H. & Tyrrell. N.J. 'Transilluminating ureteric stents for preventing operative ureteric damage' Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1992. 99. pp81-84.
|Manufactured without natural latex||Yes|
|Units per carton||1|
|UK use only||N/A|
|CH2 use only||2067081|
|USL use only||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|